- Exalting Jesus Christ as the Son of God and only way of salvation (Acts 4:12; John 14:6; Ephesians 2:8,9);
- Equipping believers with attitudes, actions and aims that are Christlike (Ephesians 4:11-16; Colossians 1:28-29);
- Evangelizing unbelievers across the street and around the world (Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20);
- Expecting the return of Christ so as to live blameless and holy lives (II Peter 3:11-13; Hebrews 9:28).
Faith Baptist Church is affiliated and cooperates with the North American Baptist Conference. The NAB is a family of more than 400 churches in the United States and Canada with nearly 65,000 members. Every week, you'll find about 73,300 people worshipping in NAB churches. For more info about the NAB click here to check out their new website.
Within the NAB family there are regions and associations. We belong to the Central Plains Region (CPR) and Great Plains Association (GPA).
Our Core Beliefs
We, as New Testament Baptists, affirm our faith in the Lord Jesus for our salvation and believe in these great biblical distinctives.
- The Bible is the sole and sufficient guide for faith and practice. (II Tim 3:15-17; Heb 4:12; II Peter 1:20-21)
- Every person has direct access to God through Jesus Christ. (John 1:12; 14:6; I Tim 2:5)
- The church and state are separated in their respective responsibilities. (Rom 13:1-5; Eph 4:11-16; Luke 20:25)
- Baptism is by immersion only and only for believers. (Matt 28:19-20; Rom 6:3-4; Acts 16:30-33)
- Church membership is for those who are born again. (I Cor 12:13; John 3:3; I John 5:12;Titus 3:5-6)
- The church’s government is of a congregational form. (Matt 18:15-17; Acts 6:1-7; I Cor 5; II Cor 2:6-8)
- Christ is the supreme head of the church. (Col 1:18; Matt 16:18)
- The evangelism of the world is our task. (Matt 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)